Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Psalm fiftyonetwelve

Restore to me the the joy of my salvation.  Several days ago, I implored You, Father, to restore to me the joy of my salvation.  You asked me in return, "What was the joy of my salvation?" I did not have an answer.  I spoke to Talin today. Your Spirit spoke straight to my heart. The answer is heartbreakingly simple.


Knowing You. Knowing You is the joy of my salvation. The joy of salvation is knowing You as my Savior. Know You as the lover of my soul.


Despite my inability to perfectly detail my recent spiritual struggles (due to my poor Spanish vocabulary), she went on to speak the words I longed to hear.  Seek Him everyday and rest in His permanence.  His permanence never wanes, never varies, never changes. Allow His permanence to sustain me. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Hebrew 13:8.  It is only my feelings which change every day.  My fatigue varies from day to day.

He is Yahweh.  He is I am.  He is existence.  


“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” Matthew 6:34 The Lord has allotted me a certain amount of time on this earth for His glory.  

Jesus says, today is all you have.  24 hrs or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment